fredag 3. mai 2013

Clean and simple - a card in a hurry


This was a card in a hurry to enter Ett trykk's challenge - clean and simple week 5 - Challenge 15. Well I thought I had one more day to enter the last part of a 5 weeks challenge - but found I had only 1 hour to make make something and enter it. Having entered 14 projects out of 15 so far in the challenge - I was not going to give up!  So I made it a challenge just to find something on my desk. Used Martha Stewart edge punch, a diecut (can' remeber the die) I had on my desktop. The stamp is from LeeZa Gibbons- Wishes and Dreams.


2 kommentarer:

  1. WAUW what an awesome card here hun. If this is what you make in such a hurry, I would really love to see what mastrpiece, you would make, if you had unlimited time. This is absolutely gorgeous. I love how you made the dresser in metalfoil, it looks fantastic, but it all does, and you got a perfect card here, that any girl would love to recieve.

    SvarSlett
  2. Nydelig CAS kort Kirsten - så lekre farger!
    God helg!
    Klem fra Kjersti:)

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...