søndag 22. september 2013

Pop-up plane with template

This was my contribution for the European Scrap Battle part one and also a DT application for StampARTic. I got to round two in the Scrap Battle and also got a spot with the Design Team at StampArtic.

 The task from European Scrap Battle was to make a card in a spesific style with black, white and some red.

On the front of the card, I used a stamp from Penny Black. This is coloured with prismacolors. One black and two red pencils. The background papaer is handmade with black and gray spraypaint.


I have made a small red paper airplane as an embellishment and a compass from one of Tim Holtz gear diecuts and stamps.


The text is written on a pc and printed out.


Inside the card, the paper has been hand made. Spraying paper with black spray, and adding white paint. I have also made my own stencil with some coffee spills, and added distress ink. There is a fold diagonally across the card, where a pop-up plane is hidden.


The pop up plane inside the card.





_________________________________________________________  


Templates and Copyright - Please read.

This is my own template. The inspiration is from looking at several old planes and pop up cards on you-tube. You are free to use my templates, and publish your own craft. However, it would be nice if you link back to me. Please do not sell or publish my templates, as they are or edited! My templates are copyrighted by law.

Dette er min egen mal. Inspirasjonen er hentet fra å se på flere bilder av gamle fly og pop-up kort på you-tube. Du kan fritt bruke malen til å lage dine egne arbeider. Du kan også fritt publisere ditt eget arbeide. Jeg ville imidlertid satt pris på om du linket tilbake til meg. Du har ikke lov til å publisere eller selge mine maler, som de er eller redigert. Mine maler har copyright under  Åndsverksloven.

_________________________________________________________  




Here is the template for the pop up plane:






10 kommentarer:

  1. Oh my goodness, your creativity has no limits! Totaly stunning card, love the ideas, detais and the hidden plane. Wonderful!

    SvarSlett
  2. So glad I recently found your blog. Absolutely love this card. And the plane! I will have to make one for my nephew who flew radio control airplanes with my brother (now deceased). He will love it. thanks as always for sharing.

    SvarSlett
  3. WAUW do you ever sleep dear friend?? You always makes such awesome project for everything, and I´m truly amazed how they always looks stunning and are sooo complicated. You are a true wizard to make these things. Thanks so very much for sharing this with all of us, I sure apreciate it very much.

    SvarSlett
  4. That is amazing. Thank you for the template. I would love to make a plane for my husband, who is a pilot!

    SvarSlett
  5. Tusen takk!!! Utrolig flotte kort og fly!!!!

    SvarSlett
  6. OJ! Kjempetøff kreasjon - nydelige farger og kort :)

    SvarSlett
  7. This is amazing! My sons birthday was biplane themed. I would love to make this for his scrapbook. Thanks so much for the template. Do you have a how-to to tutorial on how to put this card together?

    SvarSlett
  8. Can you make a tutorial for the plane assembly?

    SvarSlett
  9. The template is useless if there is no instructions. going off of the picture's is hard. So it takes longer to do and then people get frustrated

    SvarSlett
  10. Muchisimas gracias por compartir tus plantillas para este hermoso proyecto que es una maravilla. Dios te bendiga

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...