torsdag 15. mai 2014

The courage to imagine - a tag

It is not so often I get English craft magazines in Norway. I often stock up, while I am in the UK. This time, Simply Cards and Papercrafts had some stamps from Indigo Blue - and I suddenly had the "need" for the magazine. 

I have used some of these stamps from Indigo Blue to create a tag as a DT contribution for StampARTic.



The background is an old text patterned paper, coloured with dylusion spray. Then I have sprayed water onto the tag, and added sea salt. This creates pattern in the wet ink, while it is drying. The green band is a lace, coloured with dylusion spray. 


The dragonfly is created by stamping two dragonfly onto clear acetate. Then I coloured the back of the acetate with alcohol ink, and cut out the two dragonflies. They were glued on the top of each other to create the double wing effect. I then added a pipe cleaner to make the dragonfly body.



dylusions-collection-ink-spray---calypso-tealdylusions collection ink spray   cut grass
Calypso teal                   Cut grass


versafine pigment inkpad   onyx black
Cranberry                         Versafine Ink



 tim holtz cling rubber stamp set   stuff 2 say 



3 kommentarer:

  1. Incredible realism on that dragonfly. Love the way you created it and your tag looks sensational!
    Lisa x

    SvarSlett
  2. Absolutely stunning tag her Kirsten, you´ve just once again outdone yourself with this one here.

    SvarSlett
  3. A beautiful and vibrant colour scheme on your tag and the dragonfly is very realistic, I love it. I have just found your blog via Pinterest and have been looking through your amazing collection of wonderful projects, what a very talented lady you are. Needless to say I am now following your blog so that I don't miss any future posts.
    Lorraine

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...