mandag 29. september 2014

Project Life mini album - an art venture

A week ago, there was a craft fair, Stempelscrap in Lillestrøm. This is the largest craft fair in Norway. This minialbum was made as a demo for Hobbykunst, for the fair. 

I do most kind of papercrafts, but I am not really into Project life. It was therefore a challenge to work with Project life. My idea is that the cards and kits can be used in many other ways than just creating Project life pages. 


This album, is very simple to make. Just collect some cards, make holes in one of the sides, and tie them together with a string. I have also used 3D tape between the pages, to create room for embellishment on the pages.


Washi tape is excellent embellishment for Project life pages. I have also used Prima embellishments and a butterfly from Kort og Godt.


A lot of the creativity I do, includes stains, paint and glue. This is partly how my hands look at the end of the day. I have used the card as a frame for the photo, cutting out the frame, and gluing it onto the photo with 3D tape.


The steampunk photo was taken a few years ago. On the opposite side, I have folded one of the cards to make a another small page. 


I have used Gesso, a TH stencil and distress ink to create the background. The photo of me and my friend pops out of the page.


This is photos from one of my Mixed Media art classes. The metal has been coloured with Triton markers to test them on metal.


The clouds are made with a pop-up effect. The photo is from one of my trips to Jo-Ann this summer.


The back of the album



4 kommentarer:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...