mandag 2. mai 2016

An altered notice board

I have decorated an American craft notice board for Hobbykunst. I have used the super cute papers Tales of you and me, from Prima.





The papers, Tales of you and me, are in wonderful pink colour tones.




I have used ink on the background paper to create some colour. I have also used a stencil from Prima, together with gesso to create some texture and colour. The flowers are a mixture from Prima and other brands. The cord is a waxed cotton cord from Rayher. The button is from a vintage set of buttons from Rayher.


The notice board is made in plastic. Paint don't stick well to plastic like this. I wanted the edges to be black, so I covered the board with black tissue paper, and glued it with decopage glue, above and under the tissue paper. 


Then the board was decorated with paper, ink, gesso and flowers. The bits of paper has been added with cardboard in between the layers to create a 3D effect. 

I am entering these challenges:


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...