torsdag 18. august 2016

A Christmas pop up panel card

The Christmas crafting season has started, and so has the creation of Christmas cards. This pop up panel card, is something I have seen online a while ago, and I wanted to have a go at it.

The Christmas Wishes collection from Kaisercraft, is a fantastic collection with soft pastel colours, and gold. It is fantastic for Christmas projects.


For the pop up panel card, the inside fold open as you open the card. This shows better in the short film added to the end of the blog post.



The ornaments are from the Collectables and thetext at the bottom is from the Sticker sheet.


I always decorate the back of my cards simply, with a penel and my my name.




Kaisercraft Products: Christmas Wishes: P2146 Fur Tree | PP1003 Paper Pad | CT862 Collectables | SS319 Sticker Sheet | GC106 Glitter Cardstock Bronze | DD914 Decorative Die and stamp cute tags.

1 kommentar:

  1. Nydelig kort 😊 den juleserien til Kaisercraft må nok anskaffes😉

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...