onsdag 31. mai 2017

Aye aye Captain

It's getting closer to summer, so today I am showing you a maritime summer pirate card-tag. I have used the Corsair stamp. The stamp has been coloured with distress ink. The motive has been cut out with a die from the Fancy Rectangles & Layers Die Set.


The waves has been made with the inverse diesed paper from the
Daisy Daisy - 6x6 Paper Pack, created with the lace in the Basic Cutting Edge Borders I. I have used gesso and glitter on the waves for effect.



The tag card has been created out of kraft cardstock with the Fancy Circle die set and Grace - Build A Card dies set.



Materials used: 


LDRS: Corsair - All Dressed Up Mounted Rubberstamps
LDRS: Grace Build-A-Card Dies Basic Cutting Edge Borders I
LDRS: Daisy Daisy 6x6 Paper Pack 
LDRS: Fancy Rectangles & Layers Die Set LDRS: Fancy Circles Dies

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...